After applying, how many days do you get a PAN card?

• The application was originally received by NSDL formal documents.

First you have a PAN, which has a 10 digit alphanumeric number. A PAN card will be immediately sent to your address.

To get this standby, I would suggest you to do this with the help of these guys. Their price is very low compared to others. Further service is very impressive by giving praise to a great customer support.

After your application is submitted, the official time to get the PAN card is 15 to 20 working days. Online and offline applications apply at the same time. If your card is not available at this time, you can use a 15-digit acknowledgment number to determine what your PAN card's status is.But recently I have received some news that I can get it within a short time within 48 hours. Here you can find: Pan Card within 48 hours. VIEW MORE: apply pan card online

You can verify the allotted pan on the NSDL website within 7 to 10 business days. After the quota they have sent it through Coriyar, it can be obtained within 15 to 20 days.

Your PAN account is completed by the end of the PAN when you are allotted. But banks accept only the copy of the PAN card for their KYC record. So you cannot use the number to open a bank account and wait until you get your card. If the condition of your application is subject to the Income Tax Department, you may receive your cash card number within 5 working days.

PAN reservation code will not be used to open a bank account - but you can already apply and provide it as a sign of waiting for your PAN. If you get it, you have to give it to your bankers.