Tikona Delhi NCR Review

• If you looking for low price internet connection for limited people use you can go with Tikona Broadband connection. Because tikona providing average internet broadband speed with unlimited internet data in lowest price.

• According to me, Tikona is good in Delhi, But listen about their broadband services , they don’t provide fiber broadband services in Delhi. I had used internet for gaming in 2011 and tikona gave me best speed for counter strike 1.6. I had received 100fps and 20-30 ping during game play.

• The only time you get to see speed is installation time. Pathetic internet speed. Are they still living in dial-up era. They don’t even have customer care to handle queries. Automated system to register complain and you have to wait for 24 hour atleast to re register your complain.

• Good company in telecom sector and good internet service provider. When the connection is strong, you get the desired speed. Customer service does register your complaints but fails to pass it on to the local engineer who might take a week to come and check your connection.