Nokia 2.1 Review

• I know this is an old model, but I would like to know if it is worth investing or not? I would like to buy a small budget phone for my mother and I think in range of <7k, it is good. What do you think? I don't want to buy MI at all

• I know this is an old model, but I would like to know if it is worth investing or not? I would like to buy a small budget phone for my mother and I think in range of <7k, it is good. What do you think? I don't want to buy MI at all

well, i purchased this one for my mom. She is a light user and is new to the Android environment. It has got 1 GB RAM but the Android One OS makes it a smooth experience to use it for general purpose. If you are into gaming, then please pass on it. If you are looking for a reliable, tough secondary phone, go for it!

• Nokia 2.1 comes with 1GB of RAM. The phone packs 8GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 128GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Nokia 2.1 packs a 8-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 5-megapixel front shooter for selfies.