Hello Guys / Gals,
This thread is to share the top tips to keep your business network secure. I would like to share the tips I have and you can share the tips you have on mind.
- Turn on wireless encryption.
- Consider installing third-party security software to protect your network.
- Turn on the firewall.
- Change the default administrator password to one that is long and complex.
- Physically secure the router. Internal hackers can physically reset the router and return it to factory settings, opening it to illicit access. Keep your router in a secure place.
- Choose secure passwords and change them regularly.