How to connect multiple monitors to one cpu

• Hi

I plan to start a computer center and internet cafe. One of my friend told me there is only one computer CPU need and connect multiple monitors on it. The CPU works like a server. We can use these monitors as individual computers and share internet. But how can we use this and what type of computer configuration need for this

:)

• I too have heard of such a set up. But I never thought it will be practical in a real life small scale setup like home or small office. First, you will have to tie each workspace to a single monitor. That is not available cheaply. It is high end stuff.

But yes, good luck finding it. I really hope you do. :)

• Hi

I plan to start a computer center and internet cafe. One of my friend told me there is only one computer CPU need and connect multiple monitors on it. The CPU works like a server. We can use these monitors as individual computers and share internet. But how can we use this and what type of computer configuration need for this

:)

That is called a server with a high capacity of storage and processing. It is a single CPU yet multiple systems can run on the same. You should contact a networking engineer as he will set it up.

• If you are using Windows 7 you can use extended display option from display settings. Click the Multiple display then select Extend these displays, or Duplicate these displays. It helps to connect one CPU to multiple monitors .